Frequently Asked Questions
Best Show Tickets wants you to have a great ticket buying experience. That’s why we’ve answered 30 of our customers’ most frequently asked questions. Our FAQ section covers a wide range of topics from our 100% guarantee to defining terms commonly used by the ticket industry. If after reading our FAQ you still have questions please call our customer service representatives at 800-6540-8499 (open 7 days a week).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are my tickets 100% guaranteed?
- Is Best Show Ticketsreally legitimate?
- Why did my tickets cost more than the price listed on them?
- What’s included and not included in the listed ticket price?
- What types of payment does Best Show Tickets accept?
- How does Best Show Tickets deliver tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?
- What about events happening today? How do I get my tickets?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Something came up and I can’t go to the event. Can I get a refund?
- What if the event is postponed or cancelled?
- Are all seats together?
- I don’t see seat numbers? Why aren’t you listing them?
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Can you ship to an address other than my credit card’s billing address?
- How do I get my tickets if “mailing address” and/or “destination” are not options on the checkout page?
- What do I do if my tickets don’t arrive by the date specified?
- Can I combine shipping if I buy tickets to two different events or to the same event but on different dates?
- Do you ship tickets outside of the United States?
- I ordered tickets but have not received a confirmation email. What is up?
- Do I need a ticket for my 2-year old? Are children tickets less expensive?
- I need to know if a certain venue has accessible seating and services. Where can I find this information?
- What exactly is “General Admission?”
- What is meant by “Will Call?”
- What is “Orchestra Seating?”
- What is “Dress Circle Seating?”
- What does the term “In Hand Tickets” mean?
- What are paperless tickets?
- Why are my tickets printed on a piece of paper?
- I lost my tickets! Can you help?
1. Are my tickets 100% guaranteed?
Yes! All tickets purchased from Best Show Tickets (bestshowticketslasvegas.com) are 100% guaranteed and 100% authentic. You will get the tickets you ordered and you’ll get them on time. Our Web site is completely safe and scanned for viruses and hackers daily using McAfee.
2. Is Best Show Tickets really legitimate?
Best Show Tickets is 100% legitimate! We sell real tickets that are guaranteed to provide valid access to the event they’re intended for. Best Show Tickets is partnered with trusted and professional brokers that are dedicated to providing a vast inventory of event tickets and the best customer service possible. Selling tickets is our livelihood and providing customers with a pleasant ticket buying experience is paramount. That’s why your complete satisfaction is very important to us.
3. Why did my tickets cost more than the price listed on them?
The price on the ticket is called the “face value price.” The price you paid for a ticket is the market price. In most cases, tickets on Best Show Tickets sell for more than face value price because of their popularity and to cover the cost of obtaining tickets to sold out events. The tickets on our site are in huge demand and to obtain them brokers had to either pay fan club fees or another broker. While reselling tickets increases their price, it also keeps them on the market for a longer period of time. This gives consumers flexibility when it comes to scheduling. Tickets are sold weeks, even months, in advance and for most people it’s hard to plan that far ahead.
4. What’s included and not included in the listed ticket price?
The listed ticket price not only includes the dollar amount of the ticket but other costs associated with doing business online. Best Show Tickets is proud to have some of the lowest service charges on the internet. Shipping and other costs associated with obtaining the tickets will be revealed during the checkout process. Also, any and all applicable taxes, whether state or local, are not reflected in the list prices found on Best Show Tickets. Furthermore, all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) unless otherwise noted.
5. What types of payment does Best Show Tickets accept?
Best Show Tickets accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept money orders, checks, or PayPal. Additionally, Best Show Tickets does not accept credit cards via email.
6. How does Best Show Tickets deliver tickets?
Usually your events tickets are delivered by FedEx. Sometimes, you can’t pick up your tickets at the venue. To indicate your desire to pick up tickets at the venue, make a note of it in the special instructions box during check out.
7. When will I receive my tickets?
There are two answers to this question. First, you’ll receive your tickets before your event. The second answer is “it depends.” Not all promoters immediately release tickets. Some wait a few weeks before an event to print tickets and send them out. That’s why tickets aren’t guaranteed to ship immediately after your order is completed even if you paid for expedited shipping.
8. What about events happening today? How do I get my tickets?
Remember, you can still buy tickets on the day of the event. During the checkout process make sure you provide us with your contact number. The broker will call you to arrange a way to get your tickets to you. They will more than likely meet you at the event venue or leave your tickets at will call. Your credit card will not be charged until the deal is consummated.
9. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged upon completion of your order. We try very hard to process all ticket orders right away but it can take up to one business day for the charges to show up on your card.
10. Something came up and I can’t go to the event. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, Best Show Tickets does NOT offer refunds. All sales are final. Due to the timely nature of live events we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds, or cancellations.
11. What if the event is postponed or cancelled?
Hopefully this will never happen to you but sometimes events are postponed or canceled—for example, when a baseball game is rained out. If an event is postponed, the old tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event (you won’t have to do anything). If the event is cancelled—say an NBA Playoff series ends in five games but you have tickets to Game 6—you’ll need to contact the fulfilling broker. This information will be provided during the checkout process. The fulfilling broker may ask you to return the cancelled tickets and you’ll have to do so at your expense. Also, all shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
12. Are all seats together?
Unless clearly noted, all tickets on Best Show Tickets are together (side-by-side). Keep in mind that some venues use different numbering systems. Meaning, seats 2 and 4 are next to one another while seats 5 and 6 are not. If you have any concerns just click on our link to the venue’s seat map.
13. I don’t see seat numbers? Why aren’t you listing them?
Yeah, we know it can be frustrating. You want to know exactly where you’re going to sit. Here’s the deal: some brokers only give us the section and row and withhold seat numbers. If you want to know the exact seats available give us a call at 800-6540-8499. One of our sales representatives will be happy to help you. With our great prices, and the fact that you still know what row and section you’ll be in, buying event tickets without seat numbers is still a great way to go.
14. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Unfortunately we do not. We use FedEx and they do not ship to PO Boxes. If you have a PO Box we suggest making arrangements to pick up your tickets at the event venue.
15. Can you ship to an address other than my credit card’s billing address?
Unfortunately, we only ship tickets to the billing address associated with your credit card. This is due to a special arrangement we’ve made with the credit card companies. If you need to ship your tickets to a different address than the one associated with your credit card please give us a call at 800-6540-8499. We will do our best to accommodate you.
16. How do I get my tickets if “mailing address” and/or “destination” are not options on the checkout page?
To get your tickets when “mailing address” and/or “destination” are not options on the checkout page you’ll need to use the special instructions box. Inside that box, type a message indicating that you want to pick up your tickets at the event and leave a phone number where you can be reached. One of our sales representatives, or the broker, will contact you. We also recommend that you call us at 800-6540-8499.
17. What do I do if my tickets don’t arrive by the date specified?
We try very hard to get tickets to you before, or on, the date specified. We process tickets the day they are ordered or the following business day if the transaction occurred after business hours. When tickets aren’t available for immediate shipment we make every effort to have those tickets sent to you as soon as possible. If for some reason your tickets don’t arrive a week before your event (or two days if you purchased tickets two weeks prior to the occasion) you should contact us immediately at 800-6540-8499 and have your order ID number ready. In most cases, we’ll arrange to have you pick up your tickets at the event venue.
18. Can I combine shipping if I buy tickets to two different events or to the same event but on different dates?
Unfortunately, we cannot combine shipping. We are unable to do this because tickets may be held by different brokers and therefore shipped from different locations.
19. Do you ship tickets outside of the United States?
Shipping tickets outside the United States depends on the broker. The countries a seller is willing to ship are available during checkout. If you live outside the United States and want to attend an event inside the United States, you can always have the tickets sent to a friend’s house or arrange for the tickets to be picked up at will call.
20. I ordered tickets but have not received a confirmation email. What is up?
Sometimes a confirmation email doesn’t find its way into your inbox because you’ve accidently miss-typed your email address or for a variety of technical reasons. If you haven’t received a confirmation email please call us at 800-6540-8499. If you provide us with your name, the date of your transaction, and your event we’ll confirm your order.
21. Do I need a ticket for my 2-year old? Are children tickets less expensive?
The price of children tickets, and whether or not a 2-year old needs a ticket, depends on the event and the venue. Unfortunately, there are no universal guidelines for such things. If you have any questions either contact the venue, the event organizers, or Best Show Tickets at 800-6540-8499.
22. I need to know if a certain venue has accessible seating and services. Where can I find this information?
Each venue and event is different. So if you have questions concerning accessible seating and services for attendees with mobility, vision, and hearing impairments please call us at 800-6540-8499.
23. What exactly is “General Admission?”
General admission means seats aren’t assigned and are occupied on a first-come, first-serve basis. They are like the tickets you buy when you go to the movies. Back in the day “general admission” was called “festival seating.” Keep in mind, that general admission tickets may be seats, standing room, or a combination of both.
24. What is meant by “Will Call?”
Most box offices have a “will call” window. This is where you go to pick up your previously purchased tickets.
25. What is “Orchestra Seating?”
“Orchestra seating” or “orchestra stalls,” are the seats on the ground floor of a venue (usually a theatre) that are at the same level as the stage. They are generally considered the most desirable seats in the house.
26. What is “Dress Circle Seating?”
“Dress circle” or “royal circle” or “mezzanine” are the seats directly above the orchestra stalls. While far from the stage, the first couple of rows of the dress circle offer some of the best viewing in a venue.
27. What does the term “In Hand Tickets” mean?
The term “in hand tickets” means that the brokers actually have the physical tickets in their possession and they are ready to be sent out.
28. What are paperless tickets?
Paperless tickets are a relatively new invention that’s designed to eliminate fraud. In order to enter a venue with a paperless ticket, the credit card used in the transaction must be swiped by the event staff and the owner of the credit card must be present. This makes tickets hard to transfer. To get around this, the broker will either meet you at the event to help you gain access or they will buy the tickets with a gift card (i.e. Visa) then mail that gift card to you with the tickets.
29. Why are my tickets printed on a piece of paper?
Don’t worry, tickets printed on a piece of paper are 100% legitimate. Some primary sellers email tickets to the purchaser via a PDF file that’s attached to an email. Since a PDF file can be printed an infinite amount time, and because brokers want a paper trail of their transactions, they will print the tickets on fraud-prevention paper and then send that to customers.
30. I lost my tickets! Can you help?
All we can do is sell you another set of tickets. We cannot reissue or reprint lost or stolen tickets. We encourage you to keep your tickets in a secure spot that’s out of the sun and away from heat.
Hours: 7am to 1am - Open 7 days a week
Email: customersupport [@] bestshowticketslasvegas. [com]